Combined SEO and paid media campaigns brought Dr. Talbot’s to the next level with a drastic increase in traffic and revenue after only 6 months.
Growth in page 1 ranking terms
Increase in revenue
Increase in Organic Traffic value
Dr. Talbot’s wellness products combine nature and scientific testing by leading experts in their field to create safe and effective products for children that have been trusted by families across the country for generations.
Dr. Talbot’s main issue was that a majority of their sales came from partnerships with Walmart, Target, and Amazon, but not from their own site. Dr. Talbot’s enlisted help from Impressive to help boost overall sales and traffic to their own site.
Going up against major retailers like Amazon was not an easy task, but Impressive was up to the challenge. At the start of the partnership, SEO was the main focus to drive organic traffic to the site. The Impressive team started by fully fleshing out all collection and product pages on the site. This allowed both the user and search engine to fully understand Dr. Talbot’s offerings and what makes their naturally inspired products stand out. This was done at the same time as technical health audits and optimizations to get the site in the best place possible. The team also launched an aggressive link building campaign where quality, relevant content placements were secured to put the copy and technical work on steroids.
After three months of partnership, paid media was added into the marketing efforts to help build off of the already growing organic traffic. Dr. Talbot’s historically ran little to no paid media campaigns, so the team was basically starting from scratch. They launched a full funnel approach on Meta and Google with the following:
- Meta Awareness – Pure top funnel awareness campaign to build up a solid retargeting pool for the first month and beyond
- Meta Retargeting – Conversion focused campaign to hit previous website visitors. Implemented after one month of pure awareness to the site
- Google PMAX – Catch all of highest performing products
- Google Search – Main focus here was for brand protection on the SERP
After 6 months of partnership on SEO, the site has already seen substantial growth:
- 370% growth in page 1 ranking terms
- 114% increase in overall rankings
- 783% increase in Organic Traffic value from $957 to $8,453 and keeps climbing!
With blended SEO and paid media efforts, the site saw these overall results in Q4 2023 compared to the last year:
- 251% increase in revenue
- 297% increase in sales
- 126% increase in sessions