“Everything that I had gone through in my career, I’d learnt by doing – rejection, putting deals together that fell through, trying to chase enterprise sales…“ – Luigi Prestinenzi
With an impressive wrap sheet of appointments throughout his career, Luigi is now heading up his own company, SalesIQ. As CEO, Co-Founder and Head of Growth, Luigi has called on decades of experience in driving sales and developing strategies to enable his own business to excel. Adept at building strong relationships, he is driven to deliver first class results for his SalesIQ clients.
Empowering professionals from the world’s leading companies to be the best they can be, SalesIQ offers proven frameworks, methodologies, tools and courses. These effective solutions aim to elevate professional selling and improve sales culture and competence. Not only is Luigi the founder of SalesIQ, he’s a podcaster, public speaker and an absolute master of all things sales and business development.
“You can’t transform anything in a short period of time, you can’t rush through it” – Luigi on the reality of implementing change over time
JOIN OUR HOST, ROBERT TADROS IN CONVERSATION WITH LUIGI PRESTINENZI ON EVERYTHING SALES TRAINING & CREATING CONFIDENCE IN YOUR APPROACH.
The conversation covers:
- The two minute version of Luigi’s journey (2:42)
- Why Luigi’s started SalesIQ (4:21)
- Empowering others and himself (5:07)
- Reframing being a sales person (7:42)
- Learning tech and marketing for sales (9:49)
- Can you learn the art of selling? (10:15)
- Things that sales teams can adopt (13:50)
- Engaging emotional intelligence for sales (17:44)
- Outcomes that SalesIQ work towards (21:55)
- Remembering the old school ways (24:35)
- Your phone should be part of outreach (27:07)
- Difference in approach for varying markets (31:00)
- Taking time to transform your business (35:45)
- Luigi’s core role in the business (36:55)
“The learning that I have experienced so far in my career has been insane“ – Luigi Prestinenzi
Luigi talks about how he cut his teeth in a Telstra call centre and how he’s now leading some huge transformations through SalesIQ. He unpacks what it means to be emotionally intelligent in your sales pitches and how picking up the phone could change how quickly you get to your outcome.