‘We help businesses, marketers understand when a customer’s digital journey becomes an offline journey… We give businesses the visibility to see where a call has come from.’ – James O’Neill
Knowing who is on the other end of the call is crucial to closing a sale. And that’s exactly what James O’Neill, CEO and founder of WildJar offers. Providing a sophisticated call-tracking and analytics software, his fast-growing tech company empowers businesses by crunching the numbers behind voice and communications.
But he doesn’t do it alone. Working with a passionate team of developers, and a Italian chatbot called Maurice, this data-driven individual is kicking some serious goals in the digital space.
Want to drive revenue for your business? Listen up, and pay attention.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION AS WE DISCUSS THE FUTURE OF CALL TRACKING SOFTWARE WITH JAMES O’NEILL FROM WILDJAR, AND OUR HOST, ROBERT TADROS.
The conversation covers:
- A bit about James (1:12)
- What exactly is WildJar? (3:50)
- Call tracking software that’s more complex than meets the eye (5:42)
- Finding channel partners (8:32)
- An interesting case study (9:08)
- What type of clients do you focus on? (11:19)
- How has the business journey been? (12:25)
- A unique marketing model (15:01)
- About the team (18:07)
- The emotional, digital journey (21:50)
- The power of picking up the phone (22:42)
- Power-ups and next-level automation (23:47)
- The blend between marketers and salespeople (25:11)
- Growth and what’s on the road map (26:42)
- Team size and an Italian chatbot (29:25)
- The future of AI (33:55)
- Customer success: combining automation with a human touch (35:34)
- A scary, but exciting new world (37:59)
Explore call tracking software and what it can do for your business
Want a clearer picture of the customer journey so your business can deliver a world-class experience? Explore WildJar call tracking software. For more information, connect with James on LinkedIn and subscribe to Impressive today.