Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“So often in business we are taught to avoid stress, rather than utilise it in a healthy and effective way to produce the results we are looking for” – Kerwin Rae.
Kerwin Rae is an incredibly successful entrepreneur, international speaker and investor, with strict no BS rule when it comes to business. As a high performance specialist resource to over 100,000 businesses across 154 different industries in 11 countries, he knows what it takes to make hugely positive transformations.
As one of Australia’s most renowned business coaches and mentors, Kerwin has been through more challenges in the last decade than most people experience in their entire lifetime. His unique approach to life, determination in the face of adversity and true grit is where his inspiration to help others comes from and this is testament to the leader he has become today.
“I had to eat a lot of humble pie…” – Kerwin Rae on becoming an effective leader.
JOIN OUR HOST, ROBERT TADROS IN CONVERSATION WITH KERWIN RAE ON EVERYTHING BUSINESS GROWTH AND SECURING THE RIGHT MINDSET TO REACH THOSE GOALS.
The conversation covers:
- How Kerwin started in business (2:02)
- Understanding performance psychology and key fundamentals (3:23)
- Getting mindset right (6:17)
- How Kerwin teaches his clients to harness stress (9:00)
- Taking time off isn’t a bad thing (11:01)
- Kerwin’s complex medical history gave him a unique perspective (13:44)
- What’s next for Kerwin’s business? (18:20)
- How do you find good talent? (22:42)
- Eating humble pie in order to lead a team through a restructure (25:09)
- Kerwin’s top three pieces of advice for people in business (35:01)
- Money doesn’t care who you are (46:13)
“The way you get the best out of someone is by making them want it, not by telling them to want it, not by telling them to do something, making them want to do it” – Kerwin Rae
Kerwin speaks candidly about his mistakes, what he’s learnt and how making bold moves in times of uncertainty has pushed his business forward. He is the author of “The Entrepreneurial Apprentice” training system and co-author of a bestselling series “Secrets of Marketing Experts Exposed” and shares loads of other resources through his social channels.
Did that podcast resonate with you? Head to LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook to follow and connect with Kerwin Rae.