We are looking for an Impressive SEM Specialist. Our team is innovative, entrepreneurial, and seriously smart.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience driving exceptional outcomes through Google Ads, Google Display Network and YouTube. You will also be well versed with Google Analytics.
Do you tick these boxes:
- Managing budgets and bids for multiple platforms including Google Ads , Bing Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Building effective Paid Search campaigns.
- Managing Remarketing/Display campaigns in Google Display Network and third-party platforms.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting.
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/mediums.
- Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
- Measuring and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering digital marketing reviews.
- Analyse clients business goals (increase leads, higher search visibility, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives under pressure.
Want bonus points?
- You’re Google Ads certified
- You’re Google Analytics certified
- You understand current digital trends and consumer needs
- Analytical Skills
- Google Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Ad Serving
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Google Ads
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Bing Ads
- Display Campaigns
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience, you’ll also find plenty of room for career progression and development. You’ll be working amongst like-minded people in an entrepreneurial environment at our sought-after Cremorne location. Plus, you’ll have your choice of Mac or PC computer. Score.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a shoe-in for this role.